Who am I?

My photo
25, photography lover, messy writer, philologist, passionate cook, avid traveller.

Sunday 24 August 2014

Özdilek Adventures

Today was my first "day out" with my best friend in Antalya. For a long time, I had warned her about my huge shoppingaddiction need to buy clothes for work, as I had to get rid of... Nearly 3/4 of my wardrobe when moving here.

I don't want to remember it.

Anyways, after a few morning chores, we headed to a closeby shopping centre called Özdilek. We had been there before last weekend for about five minutes, when quickly running to buy a few things before going back home. We had the whole afternoon awaiting for us, and we were gonna enjoy it, since the last time we had gone shopping together, we kinda looked like this:

Unicentro, 2005

(Ok, maybe this wasn't the last time. We were only 14 and our shopping consisted in bags full of sweets to eat whilst going to the cinema). 

So, in order to not break the tradition (or break the rules, or keep the diet), we had our mandatory McDonalds for lunch. After quickly looking at the menu (completely unnecessary, since we knew what we were getting anyways), we ordered and sat down to savour this and chat about nonsense.

Özdilek, 2014
  
I didn't finish it.

Time passed by and we went over all the shops we could afford. Which can come as a bit of a joke, considering that pretty much everything is affordable in this blessed country. I was always scared of using my card every time I went shopping in France, mainly because my budget was enough to buy... A pair of jeans and an average top (if going to cool stores). I was therefore surprised and pleased to spot lots of lovely clothes, accessories, shoes, summer clothes to make up for the 100 kilos of clothes I had to give away back in France.

I was happy.

Here are a few snaps of what I got:





I needed those trainers. Turkish fast food is going to kill me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment